Virginie worked as a quality manager and project manager for some of the world’s major brands, including Amazon.
She left corporate in 2017 to travel the world – leveraging the 5 languages she speaks.
She has lived in six countries and now helps leaders navigate the cultural nuances in an ever growing global business world.
- How you determine what to do when you make the jump from corporate
- How the world is more international, however adapting for countries moving at a slower pace
- How to gain more engagement on Linkedin
What you will also learn
- The importance of getting support from your partner, family and friends when you run your own business
- Why walking in the shoes of your clients can help you propel your business
- What is obvious to you is not always obvious to others
- Which countries you need to adapt for when doing global business
Connect With Virginie Lemay-Vriesde
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give