Vincenzo worked for PWC for 2.5 years and then moved to Pegasus Blue – doing Private Equity. Things didn’t go to plan and they stopped paying him.
He went to Argentina unemployed and turned to the one skill no one could ever take away from him – Tax.
He started doing Expat tax and now runs a global business from anywhere.
The key benefit of listening
- The advantages of having a remote business
- Tax implications and structures to have at different stages
- How to set up a US company and bank account as a non-American
What you will also learn
- How to use the local rules to your advantage
- How to work best with a business partner
- The upside and downside of living in a low-cost country
- The importance of conferences to build your brand
Connect With Vincenzo Villamena
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.