Vahid Kolahdouzan, the founder of Inkerz has started his journey working in M&A. One of the most respected banks in Australia.
When the financial crisis hit and the remuneration and passion for what he did decreased, he left and started lecturing part-time until he decided what to do.
Since then he has successfully launched a global startup, got funding and learnt a lot.
He openly shared his journey on this podcast.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to leave and find part-time work until you discover your passion
- Fears never leave you and why
- What Elon Musk thinks about fear
- What help you can get from a supportive community
- Why handwriting is here to stay
- Cash is king
- Why you need to be obsessed with your ideas
- The three mistakes not to make when building a startup
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Macquarie Bank
- Google Calendar
- Fern app
- Book: Secrets of a Strong Mind
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!