Tom Schwab started his career in the Navy and then went into corporate medical device sales. He was very good at it but it was not what he loved. When he found podcasting, he just knew it would be what he’ll do for the rest of his life.
Tom is a global expert on getting people featured on the best podcasts in the world. He shares his wisdom on this podcast in a very open and thoughtful way. This is essential listening.
What you will learn in the podcast
- His great saying about leveraging your unique skills
- What to look for in a mentor
- What percentage of people in the USA listen to podcasting and why this is set to change
- What a global podcast valet does and who it works best for
- What top show hosts are looking for from a guest
- The importance of doing what you are best at and having support for the rest
- The trends in podcasting and how this will positively help you
- Why it is not too late to launch your podcast
- Why new and noteworthy is all messed up
- What apps are best to listen to podcasting on
- What is the future of in episode purchasing in podcasting
- Why Apple has missed the boat on podcasting and what they potentially will do about it
- How Tom gets new business
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!