Steve Glaveski worked for some of the biggest companies in Australia after hustling hard from a working-class suburb in Melbourne. He was inspired by a family tragedy to create something never seen before. So he left corporate and launched his own startup. After learning a lot, he realised his true purpose was helping other entrepreneurs to achieve greatness. This is how Collective Campus came to life.
Steve provides so much value in this podcast for entrepreneurs. Grab a pen and start taking notes.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to get to where you want to be in corporate through sheer hustle
- What are the essential ingredients for a successful startup
- What skills accelerators are looking for in entrepreneurs
- What startup is 10x harder than others to pull off and why
- His three productivity tips which are gold
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect With Steve Glaveski
- On LinkedIn
- Collective Campus
- His Podcast: Future Squared
- His Book: Employee to Entrepreneur: How to Earn Your Freedom and Do Work That Matters
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give