Sean burnt out not once but twice working in a career he wasn’t passionate about.
After some life-changing events and some brilliant advice from a mentor, he realised his gifts lay in learning and teaching.
He combined this with his own personal experience to help others more from burn out to a carer that inspires them. For many, this is running their own business.
The key benefits of listening to my interview with Sean
- Get practical tips to build a career you are passionate about
- How to get leads into your business
- How to increase online compilation rates to get results
What you will also learn
- Why he had a splinter in his mind that led to a burning in his bones
- Importance of investing in mentors upfront
- Why invest in paid marketing
- How we turn fear into I don’t know what to do next
- Russ Ruffino for Facebook ads
- Adam Lyons coaching
Sean’s top 3 personal effectiveness tips
- Take care of yourself
- Hardest thing first
- Open to help
Tech Sean could not live without to run his business
Best source of ideas
- Reading books
Connect With Sean Sessel
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give