Sandra D’Souza from Curate Bee started her career as an accountant in Canberra. Her father had been unsuccessful in his first business and she wanted to take a stable path to avoid some of the misfortune she encountered.
She was very successful however the drive to be an entrepreneur was so strong she left her stable role and started her own business in 2012.
She talks openly around he struggles in the early days and on reflection wished she would have learnt more from others.
She talks through the importance of running an agency with a keen eye on the financials.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to pivot, change and learn as you scale
- How to find people to learn from as you grow
- How to run a digital agency and overcome challenges
- How to package your services
- Importance of knowing your numbers
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect With Sandra D’Souza
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give