Our guest today is Sam Ghoreyshi from Money Clip Group. Sam and I go way back. Initially, he started an ice cream store in Melbourne but it did not go to plan. He then worked for Coca-Cola and we started working together. He was always customer driven, tenacious and a self-starter. He goes through his journey of climbing ladder whilst missing the attraction of running his own show.
He talks about a course he went through which inspired him to jump into his own business again – something which was not the norm when Sam did it.
He is a great guy with good knowledge and you will get loads of value from this show.
What you will learn in the podcast
- What made him leave corporate and start his business
- What his fears were
- What and who has helped him succeed
- What gives him joy with what he is doing
- What his company can help you with
- What advice he has received to handle the challenges
- What his weekly schedule is like
- What causes are important to him and why (eg: Congenital cytomegalovirus)
- Tips to be productive
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Study music
- Ted podcast
- Easy Voice Recorder
- Voice recorder for Dropbox
- John Cleese Creativity
- Spartan Up
- London Real
- Dan Pena
Connect With Sam Ghoreyshi
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give