Renée has a great career at one of the best companies in the world. She loved it. The personal and team development was inspiring and she was fast-tracked through the ranks.
However, something wasn’t right. She wanted people to be inspired by her for what she did and stood for and not because of her title.
So with the pressure of building a new house as a motivator for her to succeed, Renee took the bold step and she has never looked back.
Renée’s passion and wisdom are infectious and you will learn the 3 C’s in building better human relationships. Great podcast and one not to miss.
What you will learn in the podcast
- The 3 C’s to better human relationships
- How to leverage the development you had in your corporate days
- Why self management is a better description than time management and what you can do about it
- The difference between a business and a practise
- Why packaging your services is important for revenue growth
- Why making 5 sales calls a day will make a significant difference to your business
- What team you need behind you to be successful
- How to connect better with your life partner through a simple but ingenious idea
- The importance of time blocking
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Podcast: Good Life Project
- Podcast: Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give