Rana comes from a strong corporate Learning and Development (L&D) background and then ventured out into her own business.
She is self-taught at sales and now helps non sales people to remove the fear of selling.
She aligns her skills with her personal passion of helping those with disabilities.
- What you should do to build your personal brand and authority
- Why you need to communicate on the platforms which are best suited to your ideal niche.
- The number one lever to pull to improve your ability to sell
What you will also learn
- Why only doing content on Linkedin can be hampering your ability to sell
- The risk of over-investing in creating content
- Why targeting a niche will get you better results
- Why chasing views on social media is not the main game – and what is
- The three components to improving sales
- When you should be using a sales CRM
Connect With Rana Kordahi
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give