Our guest today is Pollyanna Lenkic from Pollyanna Lenkic Consulting. Pollyanna left Australia to experience the world at 21 and by 24 co-founded an IT recruitment company in London which grew from an idea to a $11m pound a year business. She talks openly about the roller coaster ride with many great lessons to be learnt.
Pollyanna returned to Australia after selling the business and began an executive coaching business which she runs until today.
Pollyanna has packed this episode with valuable insights that it is too good to miss.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Scaling a business and the key ingredient you need
- Why memory training is so important
- The importance of building a team
- How to overcome the fear of technology and to leverage it in your business
- How leveraging LinkedIn is helping to share her work and generating business results
- How utilising transcription services to produce content saves time
- How partnering with her Virtual Assistant was essential for growth
- 5 key ways to avoid stress
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Pollyanna’s book: Women and Success: Redefining What Matters Most at Home, At Work and At Play
- Book yourself solid by Michael Port
- BLG Tech Stack
- Fitted for work
- Book: Leadership and self-deception
- Book: The Anatomy of Peace
- Book: How to say it for women
- Book: It’s who you know
Connect with Pollyanna Lenkic
- On LinkedIn
- Melbourne Live Event on June 5th where Pollyanna is the guest speaker: Surviving to Thriving – For people who are interested, email Pollyanna directly at [email protected] with the subject Surviving to Thriving and she will register you as her guest. For more info on the event, click here.
- Pollyanna’s Women & Success workshop on June 1st – To avail of a special discounted price, head on over to the booking site and choose the Standard price and enter this promo code: CE
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!