Our guest today came from a household of entrepreneurs but pursued a career in finance.
He then paid for some career advice and he learnt what makes him tick and his passion for running his own gig.
He is on a mission to help self-employed people to contribute to super to leverage the tax benefits and not have to worry about funding retirement.
- Know the tax benefits of super
- Learn how to play to your strengths
What you will also learn
- The importance of having the right business model to give certainty in cash flow
- The power of having different bank accounts to manage your savings
- Why you need to claim back super contribution to avoid paying higher tax and how Peter’s platform solves for it
- How not to be put off with that seems too obvious a gap in the market
- How to play to your strengths and have systems to cover your weaknesses
- Value of personality profiling
Connect With Peter Stanhope
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give