Paul Moore was an engineer and worked at Ford Motor company, but he has a burning desire to be an entrepreneur. He moonlighted on several until he finally took the leap at 29.
He has been a finalist for Entrepreneur of the year twice and made and lost millions. He gives an amazing account of his journey and a master class on commercial Real Estate investing.
His passion for eradicating human trafficking is inspiring.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to set clear financial goals when leaving corporate
- Why you should consider investing in the Commercial Real Estate funds
- Best ways to close sales without being salesy
- 3 killer tips when launching a new podcast
- The power of doing the ‘one thing’
- Roller coaster ride of being an entrepreneur and how family support is everything
- What Jeff Bezos does to save money at Amazon
Connect With Paul Moore
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give