Patrick worked in the financial services industry and was hit by the perfect storm in 2008 and through tenacity has built a 60 strong team helping people to find freedom, not retirement.
The key benefit of listening
- Importance of having coaches in business and personal life
- The hierarchy of wealth 60/40 split
- How to use Top grading to pick the right people in life – including those that manage your money
What you will also learn
- How tenacity can pay off
- The value of having a business and a life coach
- The value of getting an attorney or lawyer involved in financial decision
- How you do anything is how you do everything
- One of the best investments is in yourself
- Why wall street doesn’t have your best interests at heart
- How to select the right partners in business
Patrick’s top 3 personal effectiveness tips
- Morning routine
- Eat and sweat
- Show up
Best source of ideas
Connect With Patrick Donohoe
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.