Nikk Hughes from Inspire Tribe has gone through a transformation many people will not tackle. This occurred in both her professional and personal life.
She talks through her decision to stop blaming the world and tackle her issues head-on.
She gives some great insights into what a mindset mentor does to help left brain thinkers get in touch with their feelings.
She also dives deep into the risks associated with organic referrals and how she plans to solve this.
Nikk has a great story and tells it in a very open and honest way.
What you will learn in the podcast
- What you should avoid when riding a bike in Japan
- How to say goodbye to politics in the work environment
- How to be aware of what will happen when you run your own business and how to have the right conversations with your partner
- What to look for in a mentor
- What does a mindset mentor do
- How to nail your ideal client
- How to get over the fear of video
- How to define your hook
- How to pick the right suppliers
- Best way to tackle the hard decisions in life and reframe to get what you really want
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect with Nikk Hughes
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!