Nelson worked in tech for 10 years in Silicon Valley. He looked ahead and wasn’t keen to spend the next 30 years in a cubicle so he decided to leave.
It took the support of others before he finally jumped 3 years later.
He followed his passion for personal training and now helps fellow PTs to love their business because all the finances are sorted.
The key benefit of listening
- The benefits of having your own voice
- How to focus on income and not revenue
- How to protect your assets as you move your business to online
What you will also learn
- What is the key mindset change he made to make it in his own business
- What are some of the key controllable assets and how to improve them
- What % of revenue on marketing you should invest
- Where is Gen Z hanging out on social
- How to get to know your audience if they are not in your age group
Nelson’s top 3 personal effectiveness tips
- Have time to yourself
Tech Nelson could not live without to run his business
- Cell phone
Best source of ideas
- Engaging with his clients – Gen Z
- Nelson’s book: For the Fit but Poor Personal Trainer: A guide on how to train money – not muscle – to grow
- A special gift from Nelson
- Brickwork India
Connect With Nelson Toriano
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give