Unlike many of our podcasts guests, Nathan Hirsch did everything to avoid going into corporate after doing an internship at Firestone. He knows he was not cut out for it and fell into selling baby products on Amazon which went very well, but he struggled to keep up with growth and was disappointed with a freelance platform. Instead of complaining, he and his business partner Conor went and solved it. The rest is history.
Nathan has some great learnings to share and this is a must listen to episode.
What you will learn in the podcast
- The pros and cons of going corporate v entrepreneurship
- How to pick a business partner and an ingenious way of making it work
- Best way to interview to find the right talent
- How to automate your business to improve profitability
- How to work with developers when you are not a technical founder
- The trends in the gig economy and why you should be leveraging it
- How to get onto podcasts and why it is a great way to build your brand
- What freedom you have when you run your own business
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
- Google Docs
- Elevated Ecommerce Podcast
- ECommerce Momentum podcast
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give