Naresh Vissa was highly educated and started working in Wall Street for one of the largest financial institutions on the planet. He quickly realised corporate life was not for him and he went to some mid-tier players before starting his own agency.
Naresh believes in honesty and speaking your mind. The freedom to work with people who are aligned with your values is a key benefit of running your own business. There are some cons as well as he explains in this episode, but Naresh loves what he does and he shares openly through this broad-ranging discussion.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Why you need the right personality to run your own business – it is not for everyone
- Why you should have a side hustle before you leave corporate
- The traps of social media and how to avoid them
- The importance of having your own list and why?
- Killer tip in how to get LinkedIn connections to your list
- The importance of sleep
- How to create a mobile office
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Krish Media & Marketing
- 7 habits of highly effective people
- Akshaya Patra
- G Suite
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give