Michelle spent 6 years studying architecture and 12 years working in the industry until she made a career change into recruitment which leads her to where she is today as a career coach.
The key benefit of listening
- How a career coach can help you find your purpose
- The decision process on when best to start your own business
- Get advise on how to handle the crossroads of solopreneurship and going to get a job
What you will also learn
- The You map process and the 4 pillars of Strengths, values, skills and personality type
- Why you should listen to those who have run their own businesses more
- How to transition to working from home
- The difference between big and small career leaps
- Why too many leads can also be a problem in business
Connect With Michelle Rademacher
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.