Meryl Johnston from Bean Ninjas has many hidden talents including professionally playing tennis. She had a career in Management Accounting but could not get this to work and she was backed into a corner where she was forced to create a career in consulting.
She has great advise and mentoring from her father and Dan Norris and launched a fixed fee bookkeeping service.
She talks through what she has learnt from helping small business owners grow their business by focusing on the financials. She also shared her personal experience of scaling her own business.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to productise a service business
- What support you need when you are faced with limited options
- How to define your ideal client
- How to create repeatable processes for your team
- Importance of cash flow and the difference between net profit and net cash
- The 2min rule
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect With Meryl Johnston
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give