Our guest today, Matt Hanham from Visible left corporate due to health issues and he hasn’t looked back since. He shares his journey with BLG listeners today.
Matt worked with me at Coca-Cola and had a promising future in commercial finance until he was restricted by chronic fatigue. The corporate world was less understanding and Matt had to take matters into his own hands. He went and recovered in a small Pacific Island and thought about a future where he took control.
Matt has launched 9 companies on his path of self-discovery and now helps small businesses to grow through his digital agency called Visible.
On a personal front, Matt is keen to help ease the burden of children living with allergies – something his 2-year-old son deals with on a day to day basis.
In the interview Matt shares, some great advise and is very open with his struggles.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to help a small business to grow with social media
- How to exit from a difficult partner experience
- How to pick your ideal client
- How to deal with personal challenges and take control of your destiny
- How to fit work around your family
- 2 causes Matt is passionate about
- How to simplify what you do each day
- Some great apps to use
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect With Matt Hanham
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give