Want to better use your time?
Mark was let go in 2005 and thought he would start his own photography business. He went to learn how to speak more, they said he was a natural.
Sometimes what is obvious to others is not obvious to you. Mark’s coach highlighted he was gifted in productivity and that advise leads Mark to help people to better use their time.
- Mark takes you through the ODAE model
- His number one learning from Brendon Burchard about content
- His killer question which helps clients eliminate the unnecessary
What you will also learn
- The number one tip to help you build relationships on Linkedin leading to happy clients
- Importance of daily planning and how to do it
- The two ways he is going to 10x his business this year
- Why many solopreneurs struggle with delegation and how to fit it
- Importance of a morning routine which is not geo bound
- Importance of exercise on preventing Alzheimer
Connect With Mark Struczewski
- On LinkedIn
- On Twitter: @MarkStruczewski
- On Instagram: @markstruczewski
- The Mark Struczewski Podcast
- The 7 Day Productivity Challenge
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.