Mark was an investment banker and didn’t like it. Rachel, his wife was pregnant at that time and she wanted stability. He built up enough proof in his business model to get her support to leave.
Now he helps people not to depend on a wage through raw dirt.
Key benefits of listening
- Mark shares openly his model of making money while working min hours a week
- The upside of automation and outsourcing
- How to best manage anxiety
What you will also learn
- Techniques to manage anxiety
- How to become soloeconomic dependent
- How to build systems and let go
- How to test remote talent
- How to time block your week
Mark’s top 3 personal effectiveness tips
- Timeslots and diary not-to-do lists
Tech he could you not live without to run his business
Connect With Mark Podolsky
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.