Louise Griffiths from Left Brain Online Marketing started her career in event and conference marketing. She went and did marketing at uni after that and now she runs her own successful agency.
Louise talks openly about her struggles with self-confidence and playing outside of her comfort zone.
She provides some excellent insight into how to work with clients and the struggles with running a virtual team.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to overcome your self-doubt
- Running a virtual team
- Customer engagement
- How to delegate
- Importance of physical exercise and ‘Nanna naps’
- How to use a VA
- How to schedule your week
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Harvest app
- Google Calendar
- World Clock
- Facebook Pixel Helper
- Perpetual Traffic Podcast
- Books: Ready Fire Aim and Built to Sell
Connect With Louise Griffiths
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give