Lisa worked as a stand up comedian (if you call that work 😜)
She is the author of two books and is a professional speaker with two ted talks.
She worked at Coca-Cola for 30 years and has lots of learnings to share.
Finally, she knows one of the greatest sports people alive.
The key benefit of listening
- What you can learn from a 240 billion dollar company to improve your business
- The rule of three and how it will transform your speaking
- What you can do to get people to listen to you more
What you will also learn
- The importance of having a side hustle in case your magic number comes up in your corporate role
- Surround yourself with like-minded people who are willing to share their wisdom
- Why PowerPoint is not great for presentations
- The secret of helping people to think, feel and do when speaking
- Has political correctness gone too far and what to ask yourself to save a lot of heartaches
- How to have a buddy to help you with your business
Lisa’s top 3 personal effectiveness tips
- Calendar what is important
- Power of networking
- Gaining new ideas
Tech Lisa could not live without to run her business
Best source of ideas
- Podcasts and masterminds
Connect With Lisa Fey
Lisa’s TEDx Talks
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.