Our guest today is Kyla Martin from HealthChase had a great career in corporate and loved travelling the world and learning new skills. She left corporate and went into a fast scaling startup that had a happy exit.
After having her family she then embarked on following her passion for wellness to create a platform with her business partner Helen. Together with the support of their family and friends, are on a course to change wellness globally.
What you will learn in the podcast
- The importance of listening to feedback in startups
- What it is like to work with a business partner and what you need to get right to make it work
- What the evidence is saying about how to best change behaviours
- How to arrive at your ideal client
- The importance of peer to peer sharing
- Gamification and fun and the role they play in behaviour change
- How they have opened doors to get the right global partners on board
- How to automate
- Leveraging diverse skills to complement your strengths
- How to balance growth and cash flow
- Time blocking
- The 3P to productivity
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect with Kyla Martin
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!