Kath Walters from KathWalters.com.au started as a visual artist and then went into journalism. She was lucky to work on the BRW top 200 list and interviewed some of the most successful names in business emanating from Australia. She loved her job and the people she interviewed, but she could see the writing on the wall (bad pun) and left to create a new future for herself. She started writing blogs and then pivoted into helping people to launch business books.
Kath talks about the help she received through her journey and mentions the next brave step for her, which will help change the way business books are crafted within Australia.
What you will learn in the podcast
- What traits does the Rich 200 list have which makes them so successful
- The help you need to scale your own business
- Easy ways you can get your business book self-published
- How to improve your marketing funnel
- Why partnerships are important to delivering value to your clients
- Working in blocks of time and the importance of pausing
- Working to 90-day cycles
- Celebrating success and recharging
- The launch of Independent Authors Australia
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Carman’s and Caroline Creswell
- Thought Leaders Business School
- Caroline Tate
- Rachel Bourke
- Grace Lever: Doing Academy and Inner Circle
- Tess Bartlett
- Jason Fox
- Focus keeper app
- Book: True Refuge
Connect With Kath Walters
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!