Jasper left his trader role 10 years ago and never have thought what it would have been to be an entrepreneur.
First three years were tough and then he turned a passion into a lifestyle business riding one of the biggest waves going around – poor pun based on Jasper’s love outside of work.
He helps people to make passive income through short term rentals.
- 3 must-do actions when jumping into entrepreneurship
- How to leverage SEO to grow your organic reach
- The importance of building a team sooner than you want to
What you will also learn
- Best times to book Airbnb and flights
- What benefits he got from masterminds
- What format of webinars is working best
- Secret tips for running a webinar
- Virtual Assistant is only as good as your systems
- Importance of nutrition and a successful business
Jasper’s top 3 personal effectiveness tips
- Get up as soon as you wake
- Get out of the house to work
Tech Jasper could not live without to run his business
Connect With Jasper Ribbers
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and on Stitcher to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
If you are wanting to 2x your revenue, pay yourself more and work less hours – then our group mentoring program called BLG Surge could be for you.
Work with like-minded solopreneurs to Build Live and Give. Go to www.buildlivegive.com/surge to apply today.