Jane has a wonderful career in retail, corporate and government until she ventured out on her own.
Jane has a wonderful mix of marketing and productivity skills – rare in today’s world.
There is enormous value Jane provides in this interview – something you would expect from a top personal branding expert.
Grab a pen and paper (or Evernote) and enjoy.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to build your personal brand even if are an introvert
- The risks of having your revenue in one vertical
- Why you need to get a second opinion when you hit a ceiling in your business
- How to adjust to the cultural differences between the USA and Australia
- Three actions to create a highly productive team
- A killer tip on writing a book from someone who has written 6!
- Why blocking YOU time in the morning is so important
- How to avoid dropping huge amounts of money on the wrong marketing experts
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Thought Leaders
- White Ribbon Australia
- Akimbo – A podcast from Seth Godin
- Self Made Man podcast
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Connect With Jane Anderson
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give