James Schramko from SuperFastBusiness had a very successful corporate career in the motor industry, but everyday he was worried about redundancy. James father’s career was swiftly taken from him and James didn’t want to leave anything to chance, that he might suffer the same fate.
James worked around the clock to match his corporate income before escaping. He successfully learnt from the best in small business and created solutions to problems which saw him catapult to success in a very humble way.
James has taken his own journey and now gives back to others through his business coaching membership called Super Fast Business.
In this open and frank interview, James talks about the importance of taking control of your life and provides enormous wisdom from his practical expensive of helping online business owners to scale globally.
What you will learn in the podcast
- The importance of switching off social media, especially facebook
- Why he decided to replace his income before he escaped corporate
- How to have success whilst staying humble
- The personal impact a redundancy can have on a family and how you can avoid it
- The people who helped James get to where he is today
- The risk of chasing fads and tactics and how you can create an asset which keeps on giving
- The business models which are working and the ones to avoid
- How not to get caught up in what you call yourself and the importance of delivering results
- How James finds time to think and why it is so important
- How you can run your business from your mobile phone
- What are the three essential tips to running a highly engaged and effective team
- A case study of a successful study of James and what are the traits which made him successful and how they have changed over time
- Why you have to spend money to make money
- How to keep your ego in tact when you become successful
- Who James supports in life and the order of importance
- Three productivity tips which are simple to say but hard to do
- Why you should own the race course and not be victim to social platforms
- Why you should be a small fish in a big pond
- The power of recurring income
- How James learns and how you can apply it in your business life
- How money magnifies your personality
Links mentioned in the podcast
- SuperFastBusiness podcast
- SuperFastBusiness website
- SuperFastBusiness app
- Rip Curl Search app
- Book: Principles
- James’ book: Work less, Make more
- Yanik Silver
Connect with James Schramko
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!