Helen’s father and family were in small business and she decided to have a career. She worked in several industries and countries.
At the age of 40 took a sabbatical and fell into her own business. She now lives on a beautiful property and works with her husband to help people to maximise their potential.
- Why the small tweaks are so important in growing
- How to pivot your business when the industry changes
- Importance of having trusted experts
What you will also learn
- Importance of having a cash reserve when starting your own business
- How small micro-changes can make a material difference over time
- How to pivot when the industry is changing
- Importance of building trust so ROI is less of a focus
- Block thinking time into your calendar each day
- Cap work hours and how to best manage working from home
Connect With Helen Palmer
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give