Harry Kempler started his entrepreneurial journey in Indonesia with a friend where he learnt some valuable lessons. His high self-awareness led him to get a corporate role working in Merger & Acquisitions.
He was listening to his entrepreneurial friends’ pain points and this led him to do some research and launch a global exclusive co-working and co-warehousing space in Melbourne Australia.
Harry is a very humble person, but this guy is going places and you will learn a lot from this episode.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Importance of the three things he learnt from his 1st step into entrepreneurship
- Why finding the right mentors can make such a difference to your success
- How listening to friends pain points can be a great way of assessing a market opportunity
- The importance of research in validating an idea
- Why pure profit is not the only measure you should care about
- How to work with strategic corporate partners to scale your idea
- How to match people’s strengths to the problems you face in your business
- Why you should outsource and delegate parts of your business to scale
- The importance of meditation in your daily routine
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give