Our Guest today Gavin Sequeira talks from practical experience on how to break free from corporate.
Gavin was very successful in corporate, working for two of the biggest brands in IT – IBM and Oracle.
He was always passionate about personal development and about 9 years into his career he found a shift in his motivation and decided he wanted to work for himself.
Inspired by his partner at the time who ran her own business, he went about preparing to break free over the space of 18 months.
In the podcast Gavin gives brilliant advise on how best to break free from corporate and take control of your own career and life.
If you are just about to leave your career or take the brave step, this podcast is perfect for you.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Whether it is best to break free without a safety net or do a side hustle
- His love of personal development and how it shaped him to take the brave step
- How to take control of your own career and not be at the mercy of others
- The need to surround yourself with like-minded peers
- 3 essential tips on making the transition from corporate to your own business
- What does a transition coach do and how can they help you
- How to find the right mentors and why having several is best
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Hands Across The Water
- Dale Beaumont
- Book: Rich dad poor dad
- Book: Think and grow rich
- Tony Robbins podcast
- Corporate Escapees podcast by Build Live Give
- Paul Higgins’ interview on the Break Free From Corporate podcast
Connect with Gavin Sequeira
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!