Fred McMurray had a stellar career in IT for 20 years. In 2003 he lost his wife unexpectedly and this inspired him to live life on his own terms.
Having been a marketing skeptic all his life, when his business partner suggested he should pivot into marketing he was initially shocked.
Fast forward years of pivoting to reach their ideal client, both Fred and Michele are carving up (listen to the podcast for poor pun) in the Franchise industry in the USA.
Fred drops a killer tip on LinkedIn groups which you don’t want to miss out on.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How a life-changing moment can change your destiny for good
- Why you need to help people to buy your goods rather than selling to them
- The power of podcasting and why you should be doing it
- A killer tip on LinkedIn groups
- How to pivot and refine to nail your ideal client
- How to manage a geographically diverse team
- The downside of chasing shiny objects
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Mediavine Marketing website
- Fred’s LinkedIn profile
- eM Client
- Google Chrome
- Chrome extensions
- Video Speed Controller
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give