Evette was Australian champion in 1997 in the 400m hurdles. Training 6 days a week and working gave her enormous focus and discipline which she took into her business life.
After a very successful career, she decided to venture out on her own. She gives a master class on what it takes to stay ahead of your competitors.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Who to surround yourself with and why
- Why companies need to innovate or die
- How to create a business model to suit your own needs
- How to say no to the wrong clients
- How to manage a distributed team
- How to work with your life partner
- Why switching off notifications is the right thing to do
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect with Evette Cordy
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give