Evan Rubenstein is in the right place at the right time to ride the rise of the IT industry in South Africa. He worked hard and learnt many valuable lessons.
He decided to provide his family with greater opportunities and wound up in Australia. He was successful and finally became an Action Coach, where he has coached hundreds of small business owners.
I left Evan to tell his story as it covers off many of the questions I normally ask. There is enormous wisdom and well worth listening through to the end to capture all the gold.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Why picking the right industry is important and when it is time to jump
- The three ingredients to be a successful small business owner
- The three mistakes agency owners make and how to avoid them
- Why the traditional sales methodology no longer works
- How many sales calls a day you need to make to be successful
- The art of been curious and how it supports you in life
- The power of a spreadsheet and when it is overused
- How to automate your actions to leverage your time
- Why building your own business is not a solo pursuit
Connect With Evan Rubenstein
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give