Evan worked in private and government on and off in his career. He worked for brands like IBM and BHP.
At one point he had a 15 person consulting business until he made the fatal mistake of pricing incorrectly.
He now is on a mission to help consultants and corporations to achieve their goals through agility.
This is a great podcast and one not to miss.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Who you should surround yourself with when running a consulting practice
- Why you should do everything that doesn’t scale in business first
- Why the customer must come first
- 4 keys to inbox zero
- How to use your brain chemistry to your advantage
- Importance of getting on the ground feedback as you scale
- Why focus on growth and not efficiency
Connect With Evan Leybourn
- On Linkedin
- On Twitter: @eleybourn
- Website: http://theagiledirector.com/
- Book: Directing the Agile Organisation
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give