Eric Rosenberg had a great career in finance and was blogging about personal finance on the side. He went to a Financial blogger conference and his world was opened to the opportunity of doing what he loved and getting paid for it. And with some sound advice from a very successful family member, he quit his job to become a full-time content writer.
Eric provides some great wisdom on content, speaking and attending conferences. This is a great interview and one not to miss.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Why it is important to find the right community
- Double down on what is working even though it might not be what you intended it to be
- Why you don’t need to be a journalist to be great at content writing
- Some killer tips to be a better speaker
- How to get the most out of conferences
- Why you need to either make something or sell something to be successful
- Why written, audio and video are all important
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Eric’s Linkedin profile
- Eric on Twitter
- Narrow Bridge Media
- Personal Profitability
- Personality Profitability Bootcamp – free resource from Eric!
- World Domination Summit
- Podcast Movement
- Smart Passive Income
- Fabulous app
- Personal Profitability Podcast
- The Indicator from Planet Money
- Book: The Art of Non-Conformity
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give