Our guest today Emily Jaksch from HR Gurus had a wonderful HR career with some of the biggest brands in Australia and left corporate to help small business owners to lead people.
Emily talks through her struggles of launching her own business whilst establishing her family.
With people being one of the keys to everyones business, Emily shares valuable tips on what you can do to bring the best out in your people.
What you will learn in the podcast
- Building a business is not a get rich quick scheme
- Why you have to have the right system in place
- Why you have to train people for business to run smoothly
- Letting go of the ego, and letting other people do it , trusting them to do the work
- Invest in yourself, trying to be the best version of yourself
- What makes her happy
- Key challenge for small business owners
- The importance of having a to do list
- Productivity tips around focus tin your day
Links mentioned in the podcast
- HR Gurus
- We Care Recruitment
- The Big Umbrella
- Fleek Chat
- Workflow Max
- books: Good to Great by Jim Collins, Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- Authors: Tony Robbins, Simon Sinek
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give