Elies Hadi achieved amazing results at University and then had a stellar career in some of the best financial institutions in the world. But from the first day in corporate, she knew it was not for her and an evident 7 years in was the final trigger to leave.
She shares her transition story and how she is helping women to find their passion.
Elies is incredibly smart and also caring, a great combination and interview.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How not to follow the crowd and find something that is unique to you
- How to find your way of meditating
- How following your passion is different from a hobby
- The power of collaborations to grow revenue
- Who is best to support you as you follow your passion
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect With Elies Hadi
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give