Elaine had a very distinguished journalism career working for Fortune Small Business Magazine, however, with 4 young children she decided to become a freelancer and work from home.
In this interview, Elaine gives her own account of building her business. The struggles and triumphs. She also reveals the key secrets of success to build a million-dollar one-person business based on dedicated research.
This is a must listen to interview.
What you will learn in the podcast
- What industries give you a greater chance of success
- The traits successful solopreneurs demonstrate
- The struggles they encounter
- The importance of building relationships to leverage when you leave
- Change your lifestyle to accommodate your new income
- Why taking time off in the middle of the day is great for mental health
- Doing a reality check about your ideal client to make sure you are working with the right people
- Importance of surrounding yourself with like-minded people
Connect With Elaine Pofeldt
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give