Denise Ann Galloni was voted the shyest student in her senior year and then she realised it was not a strength which would service her well. She worked her way through Corporate America until a downsizing exercise did not sit well with her. She gave 2 weeks notice and started her own company.
Denise talks about her struggles and how she got help to overcome them.
Denise provides some great tips and I highly recommend a listen.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to surround yourself with the right people when you leave corporate
- Why done is better than perfect
- Changes and new trends on how we train people
- Why it is important to have multiple revenue streams
- What tips work best on LinkedIn
- The importance of affirmation statements
- Why Denise is passionate about empowering women
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Treasure House Fashions
- Google Docs
- The Entrepreneur Way Podcast
- The TalentGrow Show
Connect With Denise Ann Galloni
- On LinkedIn
- On Twitter: @deniseanng
- On Facebook
- DG Training Solutions Inc
- Email: [email protected]
- Empowering Women TV Show
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give