Cloud Consultants Collective
Accelerating Sales to Scale your Business
When Paul started his cloud consulting business, he created his first like-minded community to fast-track his experience and learned from others. He knew so much going through that journey that he wanted to build a free community specifically for Cloud Consultants as his way of giving back. Check out who it is for and the benefits for the members.
0:25 – Today’s topic: Cloud Consultants Collective
0:55 – Why am I launching a new community?
4:14 – Who is it for?
5:57 – What are the benefits?
6:43 – Where to join?
6:55 – Two key actions from today
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
Why am I launching a new community?
When I was running my cloud consulting business, the vendors didn’t have a network for the partners. But I just really wanted to learn and fast‑track my experience. So I created one community on slack where we shared information among partners. The only downside was that it was about one platform in particular, which was copper.
Then I sold the business in 2019 to a Google partner, and I created another community for coaches and consultants, which I call the Sales Machine. It focuses on social selling, particularly LinkedIn, and has been hugely successful. We’ve had 120 million views for the community and thousands of new clients. If you want to find out more about that, you can go to Paulhigginsmentoring.com/sm.
But I learned so much going through our journey with our cloud consulting business that I wanted to give back and share my knowledge. That’s why I want to create a free community specific to cloud consultants. And I wanted to make sure that it was across all platforms. So, let me introduce you to the Cloud Consulting Collective.
Who is it for?
- If you are doing any selling or consulting on cloud platforms, or you are doing both, which I call the hybrid model, where you’re also implementing, doing some training and support.
- It’s across major cloud platforms such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Google, ClickUp, Asana, Zoho, Monday, HubSpot, to name a few.
- The primary focus will be on sales, marketing, and OPS, but without discounting finance.
- Businesses with less than 20 people on staff, because if you’re a big guy in this space, you are probably getting support from the vendor themselves.
- It will be for English speakers.
- You have to have the mentality of giving in the view that you’re going to receive back.
- You need to have the ambition to scale your business, which might lead to a sale. If you’re a one-person show doing some ad hoc consulting, it’s probably not the right place for you.
What are the benefits?
- You are going to find like-minded peers
- You can bounce ideas off them
- Learn shortcuts around social selling, demos, vendors, etc.
- It’s a safe place
- We will have guest experts
- We will have open mic sessions
- You can tap into other people’s networks
- It’s free
Where to join
Two key actions from today
- Check the Cloud Consultants Collective
- Please share it with any cloud consultants you know
Connect With Paul
Thank You for Tuning In! Subscribe to our channel HERE
If you want to be seen in uncertain times and add value to your Ideal Client so you can build lasting relationships – click here to learn our three secrets.