CJ McClanahan started his career at Arthur Anderson and a parent took a chance with him and he went into small business. This lead to some successful career changes but CJ wanted to run his own show.
So when his wife was pregnant with their first child, he signed a 5-year coaching agreement with Action Coach and he burnt the bridges and has never looked back.
CJ shares some great wisdom on how to pick a coach which is right for your business and he also provides great tips on the skill every business owner must have.
What you will learn in the podcast
- What you can learn from failing at sales
- How to pick the right coach for your business
- What systems a coach can provide and why it is not just about the systems
- What type of marketing resources work best for a small business
- What steps he has implemented to improve his profitability
- Why referrals are so important and how you can improve them
Links mentioned in the podcast
Connect With CJ McClanahan
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give