Cian McLoughlin from Trinity Perspectives is one of those Irish guys you could listen to forever. He left Island in 1998 to see the world and met his wife to be on Fraser Island and made Australia his home. He did some comedy writing and finally settled into sales.
He worked for one of the largest software companies in the world – SAP – and enjoyed what he did but kept seeing an opportunity to better understand why deals were made.
He started his own consulting company and now he analysis why deals are won or lost across the world.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to balance leaving the safety of corporate to start your own business
- Importance of networking groups
- Why deals are won or lost
- Need for good suppliers
- The importance of learning to say no
- Progress over perfection
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Redkite (charity)
- Book: To Sell Is Human
- Youtube: Rebirth of a Salesman
Connect With Cian McLoughlin
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give