Chris McGowan from Lusio Rehab had a stellar career in recruitment and was fortunate to build a business from the ground up within a larger corporate structure. He loved this experience so much that he really struggled with the institutional structure of corporate and went out on his own.
Chris is now doing a combination of running his own recruitment business whilst launching startups. He wants to change the mobility of 10K people over the next 5 years through Lusio Rehab and you will love his openness and wisdom in achieving this.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How taking chances on people can change your life and thousands of others who desire a second chance
- Why working on a passion project will fulfil you
- Why you need to push yourself to not be comfortable
- Why picking the right joint venture partners can be rewarding
- Why doing the right thing can be so liberating
- Chris’s commitment to men’s mental health and the black dog institute
- Why you should not procrastinate
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Black Dog Institute
- Hidden Brain podcast
- The James Altucher show
- The American History podcast
- Stuff You Should know podcast
Connect with Chris McGowan
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Also, dhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/corporate-escapees/id1230108055?mt=2″ target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!