Carl left school at 15 and home at 16. He has a Jamaican step mum and loves to sing and cook.
He had a distinguished career in IT and Telcos and learnt how hard it is to run his own startup.
He matched his strengths and what he loves to do to be a modern day Corporate Robinhood.
- Learn how to surround yourself with people who lift you up – attracting the right mentors
- Learn how to win over corporate gatekeepers to get meetings with C Suite leaders
- Know what is working best in attracting leads on Linkedin
What you will also learn
- Why running a startup can be like jumping off a cliff and building a plane on the way down
- It is not about your product and how you can add value in a call
- Why opening with the heart can make a change to your meetings
- The impact of not having enough cash in your startup
- The power of video for Linkedin and how long they should be
- How to leverage partnerships to expand your reach
Connect With Carl Gough
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give