Brigit Esselmomt from Biddy Tarot started her career in management consulting after completing a commerce degree. As she explains, this is a long way from what she is doing now!
She now runs a team of 13 people with a community spanning the globe. She has made the sea change and could not be happier.
She talks through the transition from doing everything herself to building a team. She admits this still has its challenges.
This is a great journey of transformational change.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to leave the comfort of corporate to follow your passion
- How to build and run a virtual team
- What it takes to build online courses
- Challenging yourself to play big
- CEO day
- How to communicate with a virtual team
- Tech stack to run a community
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Webinar Jam
- Podcast: Being Boss, Smart Passive Income, Online Marketing Made Easy, The Big Leap Show
Connect With Brigit Esselmomt
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give