Bri Seeley studied fashion in Italy and dressed the likes of Toni Braxton, in her own label. Life was great – all so it seemed. Bri had the limiting belief that she could not make money from what she loved. So she stayed in a job for too long and life becomes to unravel.
She signed a $25K contract for a coach, shut down her own label and totalled her car. She threw it all away to follow what she is truly passionate about – helping women entrepreneurs to find a pathway to their dreams.
Bri unpacks some great mindset myths in this podcast. One not to miss.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to change your negative mindset about money in one session
- Why the brain is like a hard drive and how to remove viruses
- How to get over the fear of making live video
- The power of launching your own book
- Power of a morning routine
- The ability to say NO
- Setting rules around social media so you are in charge
Links mentioned in the podcast
- Productive app
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Mind Illuminated
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Connect With Bri Seeley
Connect With Paul and Build Live Give