Book Like A Boss With Nachum Kligman
Sales Strategies for Consulting Businesses
Have you used a booking platform to organise an event, sell products directly from it and integrate your other sales tools? Book Like a Boss does this and so much more for business owners and companies of any size.
In this episode, Paul invited Nachum Kligman, CEO and co-founder of this fantastic tool, to talk about how he helps millions of entrepreneurs connect easily for made more sales in an ever-increasing virtual world. Kligman is an author, speaker and podcaster and has been an entrepreneur for more than 25 years.
Who is Book like a Boss for and what problem does it solve?
Nachum Kligman is the CEO and co-founder of this amazing tool, and, in his own words, he explains it was originally created for coaches and solopreneurs. It has since morphed into more for companies that have multiple users and need multiple seats. They still build features for solopreneurs, but have expanded to companies of any size.
The problem they solve is to give an optimised selling experience for people that are looking to book a time with you. But the page is built to reflect some personality and help you answer questions before the meeting. They also offer different types of bookings such as events, one-on-one meetings, group meetings, and webinars, among others.
What are the new features of the platform?
According to Nachum, they’re only at 30% of where the vision is, so there’s so much more to come. But these are few of the feature that make Book like a Boss a very business-friendly tool:
- Booking confirmations go out to as many as five different people.
- It’s simple enough for non-techies. It’s all about text boxes to answer questions or dropdown menus.
- You can upload a YouTube video to a specific page and you can make that video directly towards a potential customer.
- Soon enough you will be able to create pages with landing pages, with text, videos, call to actions and other features.
Currently, 55% of the people use the platform for booking free appointments and 45% use it for selling services and getting paid.
3 ways to improve the show up rate of your meetings
- They offer up to five emails and SMS reminders per booking. That, hopefully get people to remember they have an appointment with you and get them to show up.
- Upfront payment. 99 out of 100 times, they’re going to show up.
- Reaching out on social media: “I’m so excited about our meeting coming up tomorrow at two”.
How to run events through the platform?
Whether it is a webinar, a YouTube live, a one time event or any other kind, there’s a ton you can do from Book Like a Boss to help you spread the word and easily get people to sign up.
- A page with the event highlights.
- Email and SMS reminders
- Prequalification questions
- Countdown timer
- Create ongoing events (A weekly dance class)
Integration with other tools like Active Campaign or Mailchimp
They have direct integration with Mailchimp, Google Meets, Zoom. For others, they are connected with Zapier, a product that allows end users to integrate the applications they regularly use. But there are more to come by the beginning of 2022.
What are some sales habits that make you successful?
Focus. Taking the time to turn off my phone and close my door and just focus on setting up what are the sales meetings and leads that I want to go after for that week.
What are other pieces of technology or platforms that you use to get more sales?
We have a powered by Book Like a Boss link that’s on the bottom
What are the best sources that you get information on how to accelerate your sales?
- I love listening to a good podcast on hearing from the experts and exactly how to do sales and what’s working for them.
- People in the SaaS space that always create great content.
- Facebook groups where you could just get feedback from other people in the field that’s going through the same challenges that you have.
How do you give back?
As a company, we help organisations, medical first responders or schools that are still struggling because of COVID. Personally, I’ve taken a percentage of my time and put it aside to be able to help other entrepreneurs in my community that really need help to launch their businesses.
What’s one key action someone should take today to 10x their sales?
I think it’s changing your mindset. When you are in the consulting industry, most people think they are there to serve their clients. You have to change your mindset to say, “Hey, I’m the CEO of my business. It’s a privilege for them to work with me and they have to see it as that. And they have to respect my time. And not to be afraid to fire your clients.
And when you’re happier and you’re successful and your clients are successful, they’re obviously going to tell other people about you. So if you come across as a leader, you come across as someone who’s in control, and you’re going to be more likely to be recommended to other people as opposed to just, another freelancer or coach.
- Nachum Kligman’s LinkedIn profile
- Book Like A Boss
- Book Like a Boss’ Facebook Group
- The Frum Entrepreneur Podcast
- Get a free 14 day trial
- Ask Us A Question!
- Take the Accelerate Pulse Check!
- Sales Machine
- Purple House
About Nachum Kligman
For the last 25 years, I have made it my mission to pioneer business ideas and carry them through to their full potential. I have patented four different pieces of technology, worked in video commerce, developed interoperable messaging, and striven for innovation throughout my career.
Realizing that the future of the economy is in “remote services”, I have since turned all my attention to Book like a Boss, a cutting-edge, all-inclusive platform engineered to support more than 40,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs in more than 100 countries – and growing every day.
Born in Passaic, NJ, I now reside in Bet Shemesh, Israel, where I share my home with my loving wife and our nine children.
Connect With Paul
Thank You for Tuning In! Subscribe to our channel HERE
If you want to be seen in uncertain times and add value to your Ideal Client so you can build lasting relationships – click here to learn our three secrets